Here are some of the benefits of using a Real Estate Auction from a seller's point of view.
- Auctions create competition among buyers. Consequently, the auction price can exceed the price of a private sale.
- An auction generates excitement and heightens buyer interest.
- An auction gives the property the most exposure in the shortest period of time and accelerates sales.
- The auction process provides 3 opportunities to sell - before, at and after the auction.
- Auction brings interested buyers to a point of decision - they must act now or lose an opportunity to purchase the property.
- Auction is a true market forum.
- The seller controls the auction process - they plan and select the date they want to sell.
- The seller sets the terms and conditions of the sale while maintaining controld of the property throughout the auction.
- Auctions eliminate numerous and unscheduled showings by having agreed open house inspection times.
- Auctions takes the seller out of the negotiation process.
- Auctions are an aggressive, advanced marketing program that increases potential interest in and awareness of a property.
- A seller is able to obtain liquidity, free up capital and move on to other investments or property decisions.
Interested in learning more? Pick up our FREE report: 7 benefits of Online Real Estate Auctions