----- No Bids for Auction -----
- To bid on our property, you must be of legal age to enter into contract to purchase real estate (18 in most states, 21 in others). If you're in doubt about the legal age to enter into contract in your state, please consult with competent legal counsel before bidding.
- While auction is "active", all bids MUST be placed online. Written offers will not be accepted.
- Highest bid is subject to seller approval.
- A 6% Buyers Premium will be added to the final bid price as a buyers expense on the property.
- All bids are placed in US Dollars.
- Earnest money and buyers premium are nonrefundable and due within 1 day of auction close, winning bidder will be asked to obtain loan pre-approval or show proof of funds and sign a sales contract at the winning bid amount and based on the terms described here.
- If you are outbid by another bidder, you will receive an email notice so you can return and increase your bid if you so desire.
- The bidding will be open and everyone will have access to the bid history during the auction.
- As the auction nears the ending time it will auto-extend until bidding is silent for 2 minutes.
- If there is more than one high bid at the same level (a tying bid), the bid first submitted will be honored.
- The high bidder will be notified via email after the auction ends.
- Seller reserves the right to postpone or cancel this auction at any time for any reason.
- Sale is “as-is”, "where-is". Seller will not fix anything. Property sells with no contingencies.
- All inspections, surveying, due diligence are the sole responsibility of the buyer.
- Closing will take place at seller's and winning bidder's agreed upon title company within 30 days of signing the contract.
- When contract is signed, winning bidder will pay $1000 earnest money to be held at title company handling the closing.
- Winning bidder may, at their option and expense order a title examination and insurance.
- Seller will include the following personal property in the sale: None
- Seller will exclude the following real property from the sale: None
- All Sales are Final.
- All bidders must be prequalified to bid. Bidders to submit a bank statement, to email@example.com, showing credentials for review and approval. Feel free to contact Bill @ 618.344.3545 if you have any questions regarding the bidding process.
- Offers may be accepted before Auction.
This fee is added to the winning bid amount and is paid by the Buyer. High Bid + Buyer Premium = Selling Price.|